- Two Routes:
- By Application
- By Invitation
- Annual Subscription:₦7000
- Criteria: B.Eng./B.Sc./B.Tech holders in Mechanical Engineering, HND Holders with PGD in Mechanical Engineering and minimum of four (4) years post graduation experience.
- Application Form: ₦500
- Processing Fee: ₦5,000
- Registration Fee: ₦2,000
- Development Levy ₦4,000
- Broach/Lapel Pin: ₦1,000
- Car Sticker: ₦100
- Induction Fee: ₦5,000
- Annual Subscription:₦5000
- B.Eng/B.Sc./B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering with less than four years post-graduation experience or HND holders in Mechanical Engineering with four years and above post-graduation experience and yet to do PGD in Mechanical Engineering. Also, technicians with City Guilds certificate, up to 5yrs and above working experience are also considered for this grade.
- Induction Fee: ₦ 5,000
- Annual Subscription: ₦ 4,000, ETC
- PROPOSERS must be registered members and financially up-to-date. Forms must be signed by Chapter Chairman or Coordinator before form can be processed and considered by the Membership Board.
- Newly graduated Mechanical Engineering Students and those serving NYSC
- Application Form: ₦500
- Processing Fee: ₦2,000
- Registration Fee: ₦1,000
- Membership Fee: ₦1,000
- Development Levy:₦1,000
- Annual Subscription:₦2000
- Mechanical Engineering students in the universities and polytechnics
- Registration Fee ₦1000
- Application Fee: ₦500
- Annual Subscription: 500
Any person who desires to be admitted into the Institution must satisfy the conditions of membership of the Nigerian Society of Engineers and subsequently make a formal application to the Institution:
1.1 To promote the aims and objectives of The Nigerian Society of Engineers as they apply to the field of Mechanical Engineering through the continuing education and training of members of the Institution so as to update their knowledge and skill in the art, science, practice and management of mechanical engineering and associated technologies.
1.2 To provide opportunities for interaction amongst members of the Institution and between them and others in the field of mechanical engineering and associated technologies through provision of facilities for reading and discussing technical papers, through arrangement and or promotion of visits to industrial establishments and other places of mechanical engineering interest and through lectures and publication of technical journals on mechanical engineering.
1.3 To promote the development of the art, science and management of mechanical engineering through active encouragement of research and development and establishment of research and development priorities emphasizing the use of locally available materials to serve local situations and challenges and enhance the nation’s domestic and export potential.
1.4 To promote opportunity for interaction between the Institution and the Governments of the Federation and their parastatals with a view to influencing policies relating to mechanical engineering, industry and technology.
1.5 To promote and project the interest of mechanical engineering and provide advisory service to members of the Institution.
1.6 To provide advisory and consultancy services for Government and industry in the field of mechanical engineering and associated technologies.
1.7 To encourage cooperation with other institutions or divisions of The Nigerian Society of Engineers and other similar professional organizations and with Universities and other institutions in the field of mechanical engineering and technology within and outside Nigeria.
1.8 To carry out any activities as may be consistent with the above objectives.
1.9 To carry out any other assignments or activities as may be directed by the Council of The Nigerian Society of Engineers.
|Account Name:||The Nigerian Institution of Mechanical Engineers|
|Bank:||First Bank Nigeria Plc|
2020 CONFERENCE REGISTRATION FEE:
(Before 20th Sept. 2020)
(After 20th Sept. 2020)